Remote Electronic Collection Services
With our remote electronic evidence collection services, our forensic specialists collect, preserve, and analyze your electronically stored information (ESI). Your client won’t have to leave their home or office and they won’t have to give up possession of their phone, tablet, or computer.
Benefits of Remote Electronic Collection
Our remote solutions can help you get all the potentially relevant evidence you need to keep your case moving along with the following benefits:
- Keep your device! We ship you or your client a remote collection kit with all the necessary hardware and software. You just connect your phone, tablet, or computer, and we do the rest remotely. When we’re done, just box up the collection kit, affix the pre-printed return shipping label, and send it back to us.
- Above all, we want to protect you and your data’s security. When we collect your evidence, we use an encrypted storage device to protect the integrity of your data and prevent tampering during shipping.
- All work is performed remotely and without in-person contact which is critical during the COVID pandemic.
- Transparent flat-fee pricing. The flat-fee services are all-inclusive. Therefore, we don’t charge for phone calls, emails, or meetings.
- Easy-to-Use Remote Collection Kit
When our collection kit arrives, give us a call or drop us an email. We’ll schedule a time to “meet” with you virtually to perform the collection. Next, you will plug in the power, and your phone or computer. Then, we do the rest.
Typically, the collection takes 2-3 hours depending on the type of device and the amount of data. When we are done, simply return the collection kit to us using the prepaid shipping label. Upon receipt, we will process the data per your specifications and send you the requested data.
Learn More About Our Remote Forensic Services
- Fully Defensible
- Our equipment, collection, and preservation procedures ensure that your evidence is fully defensible. We control the collection process, and data is sent to us on an encrypted storage device.
- How it works
- First, we will send you our collection kit including an encrypted hard drive and all necessary hardware and software. Once received, we assist you with setup and then we perform the evidence collection remotely. Then you return the collection kit to us using the prepaid shipping label and box. Upon completion, we provide you with the requested data, reports, and analysis.
- Devices Supported
Digital Strata can collect data from a wide array of computers, smartphones and tablets. Here is a list of the most common types:
- Mac and Windows laptop and desktop computers
- Windows servers
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Data Types
We collect, preserve and analyze a wide array of data including:
- Text messages
- Photos & images
- Phone call logs
- Microsoft Office documents
- GPS & location data
- Internet search and browser history
- Web bookmarks
- Log files
Where Are These Services Available?
Our remote collection service is available throughout the United States, wherever FedEx, UPS or USPS delivers.
How Much Does It Cost?
We have flat-fee pricing for each type of collection (smartphone, tablet, and computer) so you’ll know up front what your project will cost. Contact us for a quote today.